Mineral Processing for the Energy Transition
Bringing together the world’s leading experts to further the latest advances in the science and technology of mineral processing.
A Global Perspective
The structure of global energy supply and demand is undergoing a dramatic transformation with shifts towards renewable and alternative sources of energy. This energy revolution begins with the supply of metals and minerals required to support existing and new methods of electricity generation, electric vehicles, power infrastructure, small and large-scale energy storage, and related technology.
At IMPC 2024, industry experts will address how mineral processing is plays an increasingly important role in securing the cost-effective supply of a wide range of minerals for a sustainable and stable future.
Comprehensive Mineral Processing Conference
At IMPC you’ll experience a conference dedicated to specifically to mineral processing, the experience is unlike any other. You’ll find:
- A robust technical program with notable keynote and plenary speakers.
- Short course learning focused only on processing topics.
- Field trip opportunities to provide a first-hand look at best practices in the area.
- An exhibit hall featuring industry vendors tuned-in to your solving your problems.
- Exciting social and networking opportunities to expand your professional connections.