The IMPC Program Committee is planning another exciting program!
Accepted authors must submit final papers by May 2024.
IMPC 2024 focuses on topics key in advancing the mineral processing sector, including:
- Energy Minerals
- Human Capital
- New Processes and Technologies (Relabeled to Innovation and R&D)
- Integrated Value Chain – Geometallurgy and Process Mineralogy
- Integrated Value Chain – Plant Design
- Integrated Value Chain – Process Control and Modeling and Simulation
- Optimization – Comminution
- Optimization – Physical Separations
- Optimization – Flotation
- Optimization – Extractive Metallurgy
- Sustainability – Water Management
- Sustainability – Tailings
- Sustainability – Dry Processing
- Sustainability – Strategic Minerals Recovery and Rare Earth Processing
Program Deadlines are:
September 15, 2023 – Abstracts due
October 2023 – Accepted authors notified
January 15, 2024 — Draft Papers due for review
May 2024 — Final Paper due
Abstract submission is OPEN!
Authors are notified of acceptance in October 2023. Final manuscripts from accepted author are mandatory for inclusion in the proceedings. You should consider that submitting an abstract is a commitment to completing a manuscript on time.
Questions about IMPC Abstract Submission?
For more information, please contact:
12999 E. Adam Aircraft Circle
Englewood, CO 80112